To become good and ideal Muslim you should have character and traits according to teaching of Quran and Sunnah. A true Muslim follows the totals beings of Quran and Sunnah to make a strong relationship with Allah.
A Muslim who loves Allah should strive to get all qualities for the happiness of Allah and to get paradise. A Muslim can get success in this life and hereafter by obeying the commands of Allah and his beloved Prophet (S.A.W.W).
Allah said these words in Quran,
“O you who believe! Obey Allâh, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds.”
A good Muslim who wants to get willingness and happiness of Allah must have these qualities.
Qualities Of Good Muslim:
- Should follow the teachings of Quran and fulfill all the commands that is told in Quran.
- Must pray to Allah five times.
- A Muslim who love Allah must love this beloved Prophet (S.A.W.W) and act upon his sayings and sunnah.
- Must have all good traits and manner according to Islamic teachings.
- Must be teaching and reciting Quran daily to get good deeds and learn how to spend life according to Islamic manners.
Allah has sent his Prophet (S.A.W.W) and guidance book Quran to guide his mankind to make learn what is good way to spend life according to his will.
If you want to become successful in both worlds then Quran is best source to do as. If you are looking for online Quran academy to learn what Quran says and what are the commands of Allah. Learningthequran.com is online source to make you learn about the true teaching of Quran. In this modern age online Quran learning is considered the biggest and reliable resource to learn how to recite the Quran and learn Hadiths and sunnah properly by the best Quran teachers. Join Quran online classes and start learning the correct meanings and teachings of Quran.